Recipe board: Milk Mysorepak
500g milk powder
1000g grain sugar
1. Boil sugar and water to one string consistency.
2. Take 250g ghee, mix flour and milk powder.
3. Put ghee, milk powder and flour mix in sugar syrup and start cooking.
4. Keep adding ghee to the above mixture slowly while cooking.
5. Once all the ghee is over, take a little of the mix in your hand and roll it. If it does not stick to your hand that indicates it is ready.
6. Put it in a container and let it cool overnight.
7. Cut and serve at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy: Talented cook