Dos and dont's this Diwali
1. Buy crackers from only licensed shops, avoid Chinese products.
2. Keep fireworks in boxes, away from children.
3. Burst crackers in open spaces like parks.
4. Maintain a two-foot distance from the crackers.
5. Keep blankets and buckets of water ready.
6. Keep regulators of gas cylinders off, protect curtains from stray rockets.
7. If your clothes catch fire, drop down on the ground and roll.
8. Wear fitting cotton clothes.
9. Pour water in case of burns. Do not smear ointment, butter or any other oily substance on wounds.