Make-up tips for New Year party
Looks like a diva when you hit the dance floor on New Year’s eve. Take charge by getting your hands on eyeliner, eye shadow, blush and other make-up tools.
Navyata Malkani from FOMO - Fashion on my Own by Grazing Goat Digital - shares make-up tricks to do it yourself:
- Apply face primer all over your face to set the base.
- Use a concealer to hide blemishes.
- Take an eye primer, apply it all over your eyelid to prevent it from creasing.
- Follow it up with a black eyeliner pencil, by lining your upper water line. This will make your lashes look voluminous.
- With the same eyeliner pencil, apply a little on your upper lash line. Then with an angled brush, extend it to make a flick.
- Apply a light gold eye shadow on your eyelids.
- Then use a white eye shadow to highlight your brow bone.
- Next is to apply a bronze eye shadow on the outer and inner crease, leaving the centre untouched. Blend it a little to soften the look.
- Then apply dark brown eye shadow on the same areas to add some depth. And then blend again.
- Use black liquid eyeliner over the pencil liner for a bolder look.
- After that take a white liquid eye liner and apply it under the black flick.
- Next use the same black liquid eye liner and apply it under the white flick.
- Then apply brown eye shadow along the lower lash line to give it a more subtle look.
- Take mascara and apply lots of coats.
- And then with some lash glue, stick crystals underneath the wing just for some fun and bling.
- Moving on to the face, touch up everything with a translucent powder.
- Then take a bronzer and apply it to contour your cheeks and highlight your cheek bones.
- Next, apply a peach blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- And finish it with a shade of red on the lips.